Episode 23

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick bitches about work and reviews Right At Your Door and Hostel II before digging into some feedback. Tunes included: "Westwood Fallout" by Amen, "Ricky's Hand" by Fad Gadget and "Weapon and the Wound" by Days of the New. Send in your feedback, I dare you! [ 49:47 || 22.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_023.mp3

great to hear AMEN on here! Try and work "Coma America" into an episode at some point, because that's probably my favorite song of theirs.

On the topic of Eli Roth, I thought Cabin Fever was excellent and was easily one of my favorite flicks 0f 2003. Too bad everything he has made since has been absolute crap.

great to hear AMEN on here! Try and work "Coma America" into an episode at some point, because that's probably my favorite song of theirs.

On the topic of Eli Roth, I thought Cabin Fever was excellent and was easily one of my favorite flicks 0f 2003. Too bad everything he has made since has been absolute crap.

Thanks Mal!

If I ever review The Plague, I will certainly play Coma America...but then again, I'd have to watch The Plague again.

Did you actually like the ending of Cabin Fever?