Whose played Ninja Gaiden?

Mr. Keith

I haven't gotten a chance to try it just yet, but I'm wondering if anyone around here has given it a try? I've been excited to play this game for awhile now*And I really wish it'd come to my GC <_< *, but I won't get the chance to play it for another week or so. If someone has played the game, any thoughts on it?

Can the Cube support this game?

Funny story: I was in such a frantic state Tuesday trying to get this game. I ran from store to store, finally locating it a mall I fucking hate. On that same day I received the new Pitfall game in the mail -- it's a free review copy for another site I edit/write for. Because I've been stuck reviewing that piece of trash, I haven't had the chance to play Ninja Gaiden.

I can't wait to unlock the three original games, as well as the lightsaber!

Baah, I could careless if it didn't look nearly as good as the X-Box version*The GC versions never look as good as the ones on the X-Box, anyway*, I'd just like to be able to actually own this game and not have to rent it everytime I get my hands on a X-Box for a couple weeks.

GC might not be able to even come close to the X-Box version, but a guy can wish now, can't he?

And yeah, being able to play the original Ninja Gaiden games will rule everything! :OMG:

• 3 weeks later...
Gaiden is awesome. It's soo fucking hard though.

That's what I've heard. G4TV.com ran a feature about this in their latest episode, and the first boss killed one of the hosts in seconds! So they brought in a ringer to demonstrate that the game wasn't that hard (with practice) -- and he nearly died too.

• 3 weeks later...

Read my review. The second boss took me forever, but after that the bosses haven't been too much of a challenge.

I have, however, found a somewhat easy way to kill the ninjas, which makes the game wee bit repetitive. But it's still one of the best games out there right now.

The zombies fuck me up good.

Slash. Slash. Slash. Slash. And don't forget to slash.

The easiest way I found to kill them is to slash like a madman (duh), then jump away before they fall on top of you. Then get behind them and slash at their backs. Or keep charging up and slash through them five to six times. That kills them quickly.

• 4 years later...