Is It Wednesday Yet?

RSS

Man, Mike did wonders with this. I was sick as a dog this weekend, and Mike managed to take my reviews and give them some semblance of literacy.

He does this wonder with me every single week.

And welcome back Tim!

Dan, using spoiler tags, what was your gripe with MA Avengers?

Other than the overwhelming lameness of the Collector, a character who should be a hundred times cooler than he actually is - the Elders of the Universe were the prime culprits in the "reality not being nearly as neat as the mental image OHOTMU gave me" scenario - I have, in fact, already seen "The Main Man", and did not really need to see the Marvel Adventures version.

Other than the overwhelming lameness of the Collector, a character who should be a hundred times cooler than he actually is - the Elders of the Universe were the prime culprits in the "reality not being nearly as neat as the mental image OHOTMU gave me" scenario - I have, in fact, already seen "The Main Man", and did not really need to see the Marvel Adventures version.

As I flipped through the issue I thought, "Hmm... where have I seen this before?" <_<