Episode 222

RSS

I was really trying to listen but after four minutes of him talking about nothing I said out loud in the car "he's talking about nothing!"

Then I zoned out until my brain popped up and said, "hey, Greg Hildebrant is talking again."

Admittedly, I'm no Peter David fan but when he was talking about how comics used to be written he had to know he was talking about how Claremont writes right now.

At least this panel had David, Hildebrandt and Brevoort to offset Claremont's constant pauses and whatnot. There's a forthcoming panel that's nothing but Claremont.

Don't get me wrong; it's interesting to hear the man speak and I took a lot away from both panels, but he gets lost in his mind sometimes. Then again, that could be due to his recent stroke, so we shouldn't be too harsh on him.

At least this panel had David, Hildebrandt and Brevoort to offset Claremont's constant pauses and whatnot. There's a forthcoming panel that's nothing but Claremont.

Don't get me wrong; it's interesting to hear the man speak and I took a lot away from both panels, but he gets lost in his mind sometimes. Then again, that could be due to his recent stroke, so we shouldn't be too harsh on him.

He's actually remarkably clear-sounding for a stroke-sufferer.