Episode 44

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, a sun-beaten and half drunk Desmond Reddick reviews the novel Meat by Joseph D'Lacey, and two Paul Naschy werewolf films: Werewolf Shadow and Curse of the Devil. Tunes include: "Caught with the Meat in your Mouth" by The Dead Boys, "The Flesh Element" by New Math, "Vampira" by The Undead, "Werewolf" by The Noctunes and "Fuck the Children" by George Carlin. RIP George. [ 48:57 || 22.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_044.mp3

Definitely a good episode, brother.

Even though I produce a zombie movie podcast, I'm not just a zombie guy. I love nearly all horror films, and I've tried to learn as much as I can about as many different eras, types, genres, kinds, etc. horror flicks. That said, there are some holes in my knowledge and experience, like the fact that I've never seen any of the Phantasm films, even though I own the 4-disc Regio 2 set (the one that comes packaged in a ball).

Another hole? I've never seen a Paul Naschy film.

Sure, I know a little bit about who he is and know some of what he's done, but I've never seen any of his films.

Thanks for helping me fill in the gaps a little bit, and for encouraging me to add even MORE titles to my Netflix queue!