Starship Troopers 3: Marauder

I am a huge fan of the original Starship Troopers. The second movie was so bad I wanted to cry. The third one had me intrigued because Rico was back. Now that I've seen it I can say 2 things:

1. Pointless nudity has it's place.

2. Weird Christian sub plots have no place in a movie with the above pointless nudity and more cussing than you can shake a stick at.

By the end of the movie I felt like I was being preached to. The special effects are horrible. Lots of "money shots" aren't there because either they couldn't afford to make them, or they did and they looked like shit. I also didn't like how it introduced characters as if we should know who they are already because Rico has a history with them. One other thing is the inconsistency of shooting the guns at the bugs. One minute a guy unloads a whole clip and the bug never flinches, and then someone else shoots the bug 2 times and kills it.

The acting is not good, as you would expect. The over acting award would go to the Sky Marshall, who's job I really don't get. He's a famous singer and the head of all the fleet? Rico is Rico from the end of the first movie. His second in command is French, and I couldn't understand a thing she said most of the time.

If you are a hardcore fan, then see it. If you like cheesy sci fi, then see it. If you want to see full frontal nudity from a few woman for almost a full minute, then see it. Otherwise, don't bother.

Its shite lol

Ive watched the previous films but when Rico was introduced with the other 2 characters I too thought I had missed something completly with the other films and those guys, I had to double check with a mate as if id forgotten 2 seemingly important people in the films, weird

The Sky Marshalls songs were quality though