Does anyone know anything about furniture?

SuaveStar

I am thinking of buying a new wardrobe for my room, yes I realise how bloody random it is me coming here and saying that.

Anyway, I think I found one that is not only in my price range £53, but would also look nice.

83-6090148A67UC324424X.jpg

Here's my other one I'm thinking of: 142-8753218A68UC422405X.jpg It's £70.

I was just wanting other peoples opinions, as the title of this thread says, I'm an idiot, so I can't make any decisions, except finding old female celebrity's to sleep with.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Guest DCAUFan1051

that's a very nice shelf for displaying things and having some storage space with the drawers but technically that aint a wardobe piece of furniture I always thought of a wardrobe type of furniture was this:

Armoire.jpg

but then again I'M NOT AN EXPERT

all I know is when I was little my mom had something similiar to the above pic and the 2 doors that opened inside it was just on long metal pole that you could hang stuff up in

Guest DCAUFan1051

go with your secondary choice that is more of a wardrobe piece then the first as I said the first is very nice for displaying maybe a toy collection or something but not for clothing LOL

go with your secondary choice that is more of a wardrobe piece then the first as I said the first is very nice for displaying maybe a toy collection or something but not for clothing LOL

OK, I fucked up. What I meant to say was I need a shelving thing for both my DVD collection and clothes, Cause I have my DVD's all over the place and it is getting slightly annoying.

Right now all I have is a chest of drawers and want something to store my stuff in.

I think your right going with the second choice, as that seems better and I could use the spare ones for miscellaneous shit.

Guest DCAUFan1051

below are the shelving units I have for my DVD's, CD's etc etc the first one is just sitting on top of a generic nightstand you'd see next to a bed I got the second one because the first is bludging out with excess on DVD's I have lol I paid $50 total for both of the shelving units at a store called Big Lots that's here in KY. The shelves are adjustable :D

a8eddfb5.jpg

3e6da141.jpg

sorry about the glare but I have my curtain open and YES those are the Voltron Lion Force DVD sets

below are the shelving units I have for my DVD's, CD's etc etc the first one is just sitting on top of a generic nightstand you'd see next to a bed I got the second one because the first is bludging out with excess on DDVD's I have lol I paid $50 total for both of the shelving units at a store called Big Lots that's here in KY. The shelves are adjustable :D

a8eddfb5.jpg

3e6da141.jpg

sorry about the glare but I have my curtain open and YES those are the Voltron Lion Force DVD sets

Nice voltron sets.

Guest DCAUFan1051

thanks I watched em once including the special features and now they're a display piece lol in the first pic if you look closely at the second to the bottom shelf you can see the He-Man Sets and Next to that JLU Season 1 lol

thanks I watched em once including the special features and now they're a display piece lol in the first pic if you look closely at the second to the bottom shelf you can see the He-Man Sets and Next to that JLU Season 1 lol

You should see my DCAU shelf

Just watch for twenty seconds and you should see the whole shelf. Since this I've added Darkseid and Mr Miracle figures.

Guest DCAUFan1051

that's way cool I've been meaning to get the rest of smallville I have S4 and S6 I'm waiting on the B: TAS sets as the Complete Series comes out 11/4 I'll Probably get the S:TAS sets soon as well. that giant glare in the second pic was from my Transformers G1 Rhino sets which I finally got on e-bay (cough tooo expensive cough my wallet died after that purchase)

that's way cool I've been meaning to get the rest of smallville I have S4 and S6 I'm waiting on the B: TAS sets as the Complete Series comes out 11/4 I'll Probably get the S:TAS sets soon as well. that giant glare in the second pic was from my Transformers G1 Rhino sets which I finally got on e-bay (cough tooo expensive cough my wallet died after that purchase)

Yeah, I just finished getting Smallville season 6. So now I just have to wait for season 7, oh and actually watch season 6.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Are we comparing DVD storage setups? :D

2116864542_70d7981705.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no but that's a nice one. As soon as I get more DVD's I'm going to display the Voltron sets else where and fill the black shelf up as well I sooooo need a wall mounted shelving system for my Transformers Toy Collection though see them below

OptimusPrimeRobotMode1.jpg

OptimusPrimeRobotMode3.jpg

ShatteredGlassEvilAutobotRodimus1.jpg

TFColl1.jpg

TFColl2.jpg

TFColl3.jpg

those are the ones I have so far and YES that is a replica Knight Rider License Plate:D

OK. I got the shelves they are shit.

Now I need to ask, is this worth the money?

I can just about afford it: 70-5294079A70UC509802X.jpg

It'll be around just under £300 plus delivery.

I bought my last tv a 32 inch flatfront huge annoying load of crap at the back last year and want to replace this, but need some justifiable reason.

Anyone care to help?

Guest DCAUFan1051
OK. I got the shelves they are shit.

Now I need to ask, is this worth the money?

I can just about afford it: 70-5294079A70UC509802X.jpg

It'll be around just under £300 plus delivery.

I bought my last tv a 32 inch flatfront huge annoying load of crap at the back last year and want to replace this, but need some justifiable reason.

Anyone care to help?

if it's wall mountable it's worth it

I'm about to shell out $275 to have my whole TV/DVD/Stereo System mounted to the wall. I'm having shelves custom build on my wall to put the DVR/Surround Sound Components to sit on and my flat screen will be completely against the wall.