Episode 55

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick gets back to basics with a little chitchat before reviewing the sci-fi Eurosleaze epic Beast in Space, and the Mexican supernatural horror film La Resurreccion de Amanda Morales. He then moves along to Alice Cooper's new record, Along Came a Spider, and a brand new Marvel Comics adaptation of Stephen King's plague epic The Stand: Captain Trips #1. We will talk about hamsters and Henry before giving away our big contest prize. Tunes include: "The Beast and the Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold, "Resurrection" by Apocalyptica, "Prologue (I Know Where You Live)" and "The One That Got Away" by Alice Cooper, "Gospels for the Sick" by Scum and "Monsters" by Electric President. [ 1:16:09 || 34.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_055.mp3

I'm a bit behind on Dread Media, so pardon this late comment: I'm a fan of Apocalyptica, too. And I find it funny that I used Apocalyptica's rendition of "Enter Sandman" (Earth-2.net: The Show 270) before I knew you used "Resurrection" in this episode.

Still listening to the episode, so more comments might follow, but I'd like to say that I'm disappointed to hear that Alice Cooper's new album blows.