Episode 65

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick takes a look at three Canadian Anchor Bay DVD releases: Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer, End of the Line and the classic TV show The Hilarious House of Frightenstein. He then goes on to review Hexed #1 from BOOM! Studios, and then DW comes by to offer a Brainscan full of brainy goodness with a look at Zombies Ate My Neighbors! for the Sega Genesis. Talk hockey, wine and listen to the following tunes: "Mr. Jack" by System of a Down, "Of Gods and Monsters" by The Spook, "Oh My Fucking God" by Strapping Young Lad, "Blood Witch" by The Melvins and "The Wicked End" by Avenged Sevenfold. [ 1:05:11 || 29.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_065.mp3

I'm only about 20 minutes in, but I'll say this about the audio: it is different, but in a good way. Your voice sounds crisper, almost as if the show was produced in a studio. Along those same lines, the musical transitions were smoother, and the clicking mouse was nowhere to be found.

Oh, and nice jab at Bush, by the way! :happy:

I'm only about 20 minutes in, but I'll say this about the audio: it is different, but in a good way. Your voice sounds crisper, almost as if the show was produced in a studio. Along those same lines, the musical transitions were smoother, and the clicking mouse was nowhere to be found.

Oh, and nice jab at Bush, by the way! :happy:

No clicking mouse because I recorded on the couch, baby! I'll be doing this more often. Thanks for letting me know. It's a little more work but I'll be recording like this more often. I love my Zoom H2!

The Bush jab, I think I stole it from Patton Oswalt. But maybe it was someone else.