What is that one trade you wish they'd never made.

SuaveStar

I was looking at my comics and noticed that I had read most of them multiple times, except one.

I call it my black sheep trade, a book I read once and never wanted to read again.

Everyone has one, so post in here what that one trade that sits on your shelf or where you keep your comics that whenever you look at it you say "That's X I'm never going to see again...."

That one you can't even make up some crap excuse why you have it. Examples of this are:

I own the first three final crisis trades because Des and Mike talk about them at length in episodes of Earth-2.net the show and I like to read along to what they say.

Awful excuse but it justifies it to me.

But there’s one, I can't or don't want to justify. The worst part is, it's the first one I ever bought:

Batman: face the face (I don't count that piece of crap murder at Wayne manor as it's more of a crap book, than a crap comic)

The story is of someone killing people and the return of batman and Two-face taking over Harvey Dent again.

It sounds interesting, hence why I bought it.

But when I started to read it, I was left wondering what the hell was going on, the story made no sense and barely attempted an explanation.

The ending was terrible and I was left wondering what the hell was going on.

So that's mine, what's yours?

I was looking at my comics and noticed that I had read most of them multiple times, except one.

I call it my black sheep trade, a book I read once and never wanted to read again.

Everyone has one, so post in here what that one trade that sits on your shelf or where you keep your comics that whenever you look at it you say "That's X I'm never going to see again...."

That one you can't even make up some crap excuse why you have it. Examples of this are:

I own the first three final crisis trades because Des and Mike talk about them at length in episodes of Earth-2.net the show and I like to read along to what they say.

Awful excuse but it justifies it to me.

But there’s one, I can't or don't want to justify. The worst part is, it's the first one I ever bought:

Batman: face the face (I don't count that piece of crap murder at Wayne manor as it's more of a crap book, than a crap comic)

The story is of someone killing people and the return of batman and Two-face taking over Harvey Dent again.

It sounds interesting, hence why I bought it.

But when I started to read it, I was left wondering what the hell was going on, the story made no sense and barely attempted an explanation.

The ending was terrible and I was left wondering what the hell was going on.

So that's mine, what's yours?

Anything with the red/blue superman