ATTENTION PODCASTERS

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

My buddy and guest host sometimes Mike "The Birdman" Dodd from This Week In Geek put out the call on Twitter the other day for any and all podcasters to send the TWIG crew your promos for your podcasts. He's gonna use them as commericals on the live shows that they do. I've sent mine in. So if you want some great advertising please send mp3's to: feedback@thisweekingeek.net in the subject line put the title of your podcast and the word Promos.

This would be an excellent way for all the earth-2.net podcasts to get out there to more people then we already have listening. Anyone that has a podcast can email promos in.

WOOHOO!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

If anyone wants a 30 second promo of their show advertised I'll be starting to run commericals in Episode 17 of The TFG1 Podcast send me a PM if your interested in recording a promo for your show and I'll play it on mine :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
ATTENTION DCAU~~~!!!! TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS VISUALY UNAPLEAING AND IS THE EQUIVALENT OF SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TYPING LIKE THIS. THANK YOU. :blush:

yadda yadda yadda... :D

in all seriousness though I did it that way to get people attention :laugh: I guess it worked, just not the way I wanted it to