Let's Help John Ostrander!

Dread

Hey everybody, as I heard on last week's Wordballoon podcast, John Ostrander is suffering from heavy glaucoma and has recently needed a lot of surgery and incurred a huge hospital bill.

I think because of a lot of his work, his influence is huge on modern comics. He's probably my favorite writer other than Marv Wolfman and his work on Suicide Squad is epic.

As per John Siuntres' idea, if you can't make it to WW Chicago for the special auction by the Hero Initiative, let's go to this site and donate $3 (the price of one comic) to help out a great veteran writer.

• 8 months later...

i bought two original pages from them and two months later I had to email to ask what was going on. I was told they would look into it and get the pages in the mail the next day, this was another two months ago.

I paid them on December 14th. I've received nothing but one email (in response to my question) and haven't heard back on the other two emails I sent.