Is It Wednesday Yet?

RSS

Nice.

The aliens comic, seems like your trying to say it's going to make a nice trade Koete, a trade that if found of half off on amazon wouldn't be the worst purchase ever.

Haven't read fantastic four, and probably won't, last issues for writers is usually just the swan song for the writer and fans of the writer first and foremost.

Final Crisis, legion of three worlds, meh, it probably looks nice, but I don't care about Prime or the legion, so it's a miss for me, also if it is just Johns doing his Morrison take, then someone else can enjoy it, just not me.

JLA 35: Well, seeing as I got horribly burned by McDuffie's crap league, I wasn't going to touch this, after the review, I still won't, I don't care about this team, so if Ace somehow ripped all the team in two during the issue, all I would say is "Oh, that's nice, what else did I get"

On JLA 35:

Does Dick show up in this, or is that just me hoping for something worthwhile.

The aliens comic, seems like your trying to say it's going to make a nice trade Koete, a trade that if found of half off on amazon wouldn't be the worst purchase ever.

Definitely a comic to wait for the trade for, but it'd still read like typical sci-fi. Of course, I didn't read the first issue, so it might have started off on the right foot for all I know.

JLA 35: Well, seeing as I got horribly burned by McDuffie's crap league, I wasn't going to touch this, after the review, I still won't, I don't care about this team, so if Ace somehow ripped all the team in two during the issue, all I would say is "Oh, that's nice, what else did I get"

I'm not big on the B-listers either, but Wein handled them well, Plastic Man being the highlight. Like I said, it wasn't anything ground breaking, but for the people buying JLA waiting for the next team, it won't be an agonizing three months.