Christmas Bond

Will Batey

for me just in general it's all 4 Brosnan Films. they will always be my most favorite. I've even been watching them throughought the week right now I'm up to TWINE.

If you're up to TWINE i believe the worst is yet to come. By the way it's OHMSS for me and i know this topic was mentioned around episode 9 last year but I was all excited about christmas and by this time next year the podcast will be over.

Guest DCAUFan1051

for me just in general it's all 4 Brosnan Films. they will always be my most favorite. I've even been watching them throughought the week right now I'm up to TWINE.

If you're up to TWINE i believe the worst is yet to come.

As I said I like all the Brosnan Bond Films, yes DAD is the worst of them I will not deny that, but it has some fun aspects that I like.

Hey Ian, I had a good idea or when you get to episode 23. About a week before episode 22 comes out, I'll put a poll up for all the listeners to vote for their favourite Bond film (all 22 films available for selection) so when you record 23, you can announce the results of Earth-2's favourite Bond films as well as making your own personal lists. Perhaps you can count them down from least popular to most popular. Or not, your podcast anyway.

I'm not sure if forum polls go upto 22 choices. I can alternatively put a call out to people to write in with their favourite and least favourite film though.

Staying on topic, unless someone outright states "I remember watching this Bond film one particular Christmas and it left a lasting impression" then the only overtly Christmassy entry to the Bond canon is OHMSS.