My DCAU Alan Scott

Guest tnr105

Nope, it's not showing. Why don't you host it at photobucket or imageshack?

How do I do that exactly? This is the first forum I ever joined and this is one of the first fan-art pieces I ever I ever did. Do I need to register an account?

Yep. If you want to post images off your computer you’ll have to host them somewhere. Both imageshack and photobucket allow you to host images for free. You just set up an account, then upload whatever pictures you want to show onto their website, then link it. I’m sure they both have tutorials that explain things better than what I can.

You're copying across the wrong thing. It should look like this [img ]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8843/alanscott.png[ /IMG] (just without those spaces).

Also, rather than making new posts you could always just edit a post you've already made. And if you want to see what your post will look like, just go into the full editor and click preview post.

After all that, considering that was made in paint, it looks pretty good.

You're copying across the wrong thing. It should look like this [img ]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8843/alanscott.png[ /IMG] (just without those spaces).

Also, rather than making new posts you could always just edit a post you've already made. And if you want to see what your post will look like, just go into the full editor and click preview post.

After all that, considering that was made in paint, it looks pretty good.

Yeah, it looks alright, good job.

Also, if you have bebo or Myspace, you can host from there too, just upload the image and add a link from your url.