List of Region 1 Doctor Who DVD Releases

YazzyDream

Hey guys, for anyone whose interested here's a list of all the Region 1 Doctor Who DVD releases on Amazon. I didn't find anything like this at tardis.wikia.com, and the doctor-who-collectors.wikia was pretty... confusing in my opinion.

I've put them all in Guides which is limited to 50 products per page, so they're divided into four sections.

First - Thrid Doctor

Fourth Doctor

Fifth - Eighth Doctor

Nineth - Eleventh Doctor

The Fourth Doctor's episodes are all actually linked even if the DVDs haven't been released yet. I update the lists every now and then so they're all up to date. Hoped this helps some people out. :)

New Releases were announced for release in July: A 3 Disc release of The Space Museum and The Chase and 1-Disc releases of The Time Monster, Underworld, and The Horns of Nimon. The Last three had been released in a box set already but they're going with some individual releases as well.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to include them when they become available on Amazon.