If I were to pick up a DS game this week

Mr. Keith

Alright, since I've gotten really bored with playing through the same lvls in Metroid Prime: First Hunt, I'm debating upon picking a DS game up from EB and giving it a try. Thing is, I'm still unsure what game I'd wanna try from the current selection they have.

So any suggestions here would be cool, only option that's out of the question is, unfortenately, the best one out of the selection in Mario 64 DS. I already know a friend who picked that game up and see no point in getting something I can just as easily borrow.

-edit- Feel the Magic is out of the question now, I just discovered another person I know has that too. <_<

Sadly, there aren't too many titles out there right now. But might I suggest Madden 2005 if you like football and Mr. Driller Drill Spirits if you're into puzzle action games. There's also a new title by the name of Sprung, which is similar to Feel the Magic in that it's a dating sim. IGN has yet to review it, but the screens look pretty good. And I'd swear some of the art looks like it was drawn by J. Scott Campbell.

Tell me that doesn't look like Abby Chase.

sprung_02.jpg

And that linework on the tux is so Campbell.

sprung_01.jpg

If it isn't him, it's either Al Rio (whose style is totally ripped off from Campbell's) or another Campbell wannabe.

• 3 months later...

Okay, all this talk about the PSP is making me wanna give another DS game the go around. Thankfully, this time I know which ones I want to get and will only choose one between either Wario Ware Touched or Yoshi's Touch & Go. Thing is... once again I'm in a dilemma and can't decide which one is worth my 30-35 dollars. So earth-2(Or just Yoda), what do you guys think I should get?

And I'm uptight with my money, so don't tell me to buy both of them. :P

Hah, I actually thought there'd be a couple people who felt the Yoishi title would be a unique title to pick up. Very interesting.

Anyway, I'll probably pick Wario up sometime next week. Hopefully it'll impress me more than the current crop of DS games have.