Episode 138

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, it's a first for the show, with three reviewers in a Roadkill Review. Shaun joins Darryll and Desmond to talk about Kick-Aass. Then Desmond and Darryll take a look at Dread. The following terror tunes are played: "Just Say No to Love" by Iommi and Peter Steele, "I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass" by The Moistboyz, "In Her Fear" by GWAR, and "Black Sabbath" by Type O Negative. RIP Peter Steele. [ 1:32:33 || 42.5 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_138.mp3

I quite liked Midnight Meat Train. I could've sworn it was covered on a previous episode, but I couldn't find it.

That Type O Negative cover is tied with the Cardigans rendition of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" as my favourite BS cover.

I quite liked Midnight Meat Train. I could've sworn it was covered on a previous episode, but I couldn't find it.

I reviewed it with Andy on an episode of Destroy the Brain! last year. I recorded it too but that was the con where my mobile recording system got fucked.

I liked it too.