Episode 13

RSS

In this episode of Married to Movies, the hosts are cursed by the number 13 with a mediocre movie that has moments of greatness furiously tethered to the suck by boring crap: Sam Mendes' Away We Go. Desmond and Megan both love John Krasinski but can't stand Maya Rudolph. Where did the funny go? What is the pregnancy detail this film fails to realize? Listen to find out. [ 29:01 || 13.5 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/marriedtomovies/episodes/marriedtomovies_013.mp3

My wife and I really enjoyed this one. Parts were hilarious. Especially Maggie Gyllenhaal's chapter. They do romanticize pregnancy quite a bit but to show the reality would have interfered with the story they wanted to tell.

I will listen to this and find out what the hell your problem with this movie was.

I will listen to this and find out what the hell your problem with this movie was.

It's not so much of a "problem" there was no violent animosity, nor loving adoration.

Hmm. kinda the way I feel about you, D-man.

JUST KIDDING, you know I lovingly ADORE you!

xox