Episode 161

RSS

This week, your host may be sick but he still delivers killer ski lifts, mind-altering parasites, and zombies with machetes. Desmond and Darryll cover Adam Green's Frozen. Then Desmond goes solo on Greg Lamberson's latest book, Desperate Souls and the sci-fi / horror B movie Growth. Tunes include: "Mr. Freeze" by Slayer, "It's Cold Outside" by The Dead Boys, "The Lost Souls" by AFI, "Insects" by Osaka Popstar and the American Legends of Punk, and "Black Light God" by Mary Shelley Overdrive. [ 55:54 || 25.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_161.mp3

I've corrected it on the mainpage and RSS feeds, too.

Thanks, but apparently my retardation knows no bounds because the title is actually Desperate Souls. Jesus. I'm an idiot.

In actual episode news: the Frozen review set off one of the most hilarious nights of my life. There wasn't anything in particular that set it off but we couldn't even say goodbye. Darryll laughed his way down the driveway and I stood laughing in the doorway.

Good times.

Are you sure that qualifies as 'actual episode news?'

"This just in ... Show hosts laugh their asses off ... at nothing in particular ... "

I think we were a little punch-drunk that night. When you post our Retro VHS Episode (we'll definitely have to do that again) I'll try again to finish that sentence that had me giggling so bad.