Back to the Future: The Game

JackFetch

I had no idea there was a new game out. It takes place six months after the third movie. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd do the voices in it. It will be five chapters, and the first chapter is out now. Steam has it for 25.00 (22.49 for the holidays).

Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unravel...

backtothefuturetheadven.th.jpg

Edit: Was wrong about Fox doing the voice, but the guy sounds exactly like him.

I had no idea there was a new game out. It takes place six months after the third movie. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd do the voices in it. It will be five chapters, and the first chapter is out now. Steam has it for 25.00 (22.49 for the holidays).

Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unravel...

backtothefuturetheadven.th.jpg

Edit: Was wrong about Fox doing the voice, but the guy sounds exactly like him.

Man oh man, I need this. Or I think I do. The 25 gets you all the episode/chapters, right?

How do you know they are individually $25? Under the check out menu it simply says "Back to the Future: The Game"

I don't, but since it doesn't say I assume it'll be for every game.

After alittle research, I believe it is a one time buy. Lets make mention that it is also available on PS3, Mac and iPad according to the website.

• 1 month later...