Is It Wednesday Yet?

RSS

I think you know where this is going. There have been a lot of legacy characters knocked off in the fallout from Blackest Night and Brightest Day in the last few months, such as the latest Firestorm and Atom.

Erm:

Professor Stein, who was half of the original Firestorm was killed. The latest version of Firestorm is alive and well. And it's Ronnie from the original team and Jason Rusch who are now Firestorm, and will be from now on. This was all revealed in the latest issue of Brightest Day.

You should of held off until the next issue of Generation Lost. Coming off the Powergirl tie in she and Bruce are coming in to save the day.

Is It Wednesday Yet? books are reviewed on their own merits, not what came before, after, or ties in. If the author has a knowledge of previous issues, characters, and / or continuity, great. If not, that's fine too, because then the reviews will be written from the vantage point of a new reader, and that slant is sometimes the best way to tell how successful an issue really is.

In this case, I think Hannah proved that Justice League: Generation Lost #21 is not a great place for the uninitiated to jump in.

In this case, I think Hannah proved that Justice League: Generation Lost #21 is not a great place for the uninitiated to jump in.

Oh no. The book was all based on this:

Life sucks, we're screwed. Max has won. Yay, Jaime is alive, now we can beat Max! Yay again!

I agree with the review, it was a pretty big skippable book, if you haven't read the rest of the series. Even then, bugger all really happens, and you could skip right along from #20 right through to #22 and ignore this issue, and be just fine.