Episode 102

RSS

To paraphrase a wise old wizard: "I felt a great disturbance in the Whoniverse, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and never shut up." Yup, today Dan and Mike discuss the departure of the special snowflake that is Rose Tyler. How does she stack up against other companions, and can the actress be separated from the character? As for the episodes, there's "Fear Her," which is aneurysm-inducing, and "Army of Ghosts" / "Doomsday," which ends the season and brings the Daleks back as badasses! [ 1:48:34 || 52.4 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_102.mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In response to Stavros's E-mail comparing Doctor who with James Bond, I noticed one other thing the two have in common, Julian Glover. James Bond took him on in For your eyes only, and the fourth doctor challenged him in City of Death. Not to mention he blew up the rebel base in Empire strikes back and drank from the fake cup in Last Crusade. Now if only he could play a Star Trek villain.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to Stavros's E-mail comparing Doctor who with James Bond, I noticed one other thing the two have in common, Julian Glover. James Bond took him on in For your eyes only, and the fourth doctor challenged him in City of Death. Not to mention he blew up the rebel base in Empire strikes back and drank from the fake cup in Last Crusade. Now if only he could play a Star Trek villain.

And he's getting more exposure than he has in years now in Game Of Thrones