Episode 17: A Few Good Men

RSS

Create the ultimate cast  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once, a Hollywood producer said, "We live in a world that has remakes, and those remakes have to be produced by A Few Good Men with a vision. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for The Honeymooners, and you curse The Transformers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That bad remakes, while tragic, probably made money. And their existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, were seen by millions. You don't want new content, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want what you know, you need what you know. You use words like remake, reboot, retread. I use these words as the backbone of a system spent entertaining you. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to people who eat and drink what I feed them, and then questions what I provide. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you write a script and direct it. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!" [ 1:22:13 || 39.7 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/forbetterorworse/episodes/forbetterorworse_017.mp3