Games you own but never beat

Chops

The most prevailing one in my library would be Metal Gear Solid 3. I have no idea why I haven't beat it, I played to the point where I just killed The End in the sniper fight, and for some reason just stopped playing all together. What games do you own, that for one reason or another you never finished.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES) was just too damn hard. I never could get past the swimming portion of the game.

Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox. I can't beat Alma, because I entered the battle with very little health and have no way to replenish it enough to destroy her.

Azure Dreams for PS1. Takes a long time to level up your familiars(especially when you try leveling up about 8 different ones.). That, and the fact that I lost my +8 Steel Sword to rust traps.

Digimon World for PS1(In my opinion the only good Digimon game). Used to rent it from the movie store a lot. I finally went a bought it a few years ago. It got stolen a week later(probably by my cousin Rusty, whom I only get to see every 4-or-so years).

The Bard's Tale for PS2. Incredibly funny game. But the part I'm at has had very little comedy so far and a lot of repetitive fighting.

WarCraft 3 for PC. Managed to get half-way through the orc campaign, but by then I was really fed up with the fact that you can only select 12 units. I then proceeded to play my older, better strategy games(like Red Alert and Total Annihilation).

P.S. to cvskin: Vandal-Hearts 2 came out in 1999.

Every Final Fantasy with the exception of part 1. Multiples reasons, really. Most common case is I go through the entire game on only one save, log in about 50 hours, get to a boss that I was totally unprepared for and can't go back, then I put the game down and never go back to it.

P.S. to cvskin: Vandal-Hearts 2 came out in 1999.

Really? :shocked: . Yeah I know, Vandal Hearts was my favorite TBS game next to FFT, and I wish Konami would release a third one. I guess I should word my memeber title better.

Another one for me would be Manhunt. I got to the next to last level where you no longer hide and it becomes about running and shooting and I put the game down and never picked it up again. I don't know why I do this, I had fun wioth each game, especially Metal Gear Solid 3, but for some reason I can't put my finger on I'll put a game down half way through it,and not pick it up again for awhile. An older choice would be Chakan.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radience. I have no idea why, I really should get back to it.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, too. Beat the first mission and havn't picked it up since. Again, I have no idea why, probably was just sidetracked by a better game.

Oh, and Ace Combat 4, which introduced me to the series, I almost never played. I got it as a Christmas gift, played it once in the mulit-player, thought it was crap and put it away for roughly a year. Probably thought about selling it a few times. When I started to play the campaign, though, I realized what a good game it was.