Christian's book website (100millionyears.com)

www.100millionyears.com

At the advice of my publishing guru, I've launched a site for the book I've been working on the past five years. It's about one hundred extinct animals from the past one hundred million years (one species per million year interval).

The first three chapters are now up (minus some additional content which will be in the completed book). I am still looking for an artist for this, as well as permission for some of the photos, so for now, there are stand-ins for each for demonstrative purposes.

Enjoy and feel free to provide feedback or notify me of any technical problems with the site. I'm hoping to add more stories in the blogs page soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm adding blogposts on the site to put new fossil discoveries into context, as well as cover groups of animals that ultimately didn't get featured in the book (though I'll be limiting my focus to fossils 100 million years old or less). Here's the first one, about new dinosaur announced two weeks ago: https://www.100millionyears.com/the-three-headed-eagle

• 4 weeks later...