Episode 86 - Rob Reiner

RSS

After many a-setback, The Brothers Wilson finally bring you their final show of 2021, with our featured player being Rob Reiner. Coverage centers around his directorial helming of classic romcom When Harry Met Sally..., as well as his first stint in the director's chair for This Is Spinal Tap, in which he also co-stars. In addition to Reiner's career, the "January" episode also means that Ian and Pandy delve into jingles, George Banks, Christian Honore's Casting Challenge, outtakes, and The Tomlinson Awards. And just who will be the first two subjects proper for 2022? [ 2:59:29 || 86.5 MB ]

• Missy changed the title to Episode 86 - Rob Reiner

It's been such a horrible last couple of years, that no matter how many months go between episodes out of necessity for mental health, it's always a pleasure to see a new episode up online. And the last few have been wonderfully sequential with their releases, I just want to take time to express my massive appreciation for you guys and thank you for the collective decade of entertainment between this show and FYEO. And I promise to write in more this year!

15 hours ago, Donomark said:

It's been such a horrible last couple of years, that no matter how many months go between episodes out of necessity for mental health, it's always a pleasure to see a new episode up online. And the last few have been wonderfully sequential with their releases, I just want to take time to express my massive appreciation for you guys and thank you for the collective decade of entertainment between this show and FYEO. And I promise to write in more this year!

Thanks DMG - most kind!

Also, if you're throwing FYEO into the mix, then we're pushing for 15 years as that started in May 2008! .....I've really wasted my life....(kidding!)