Episode 167 - Fugitive of the Judoon and Praxeus

RSS

• Missy changed the title to Episode 167 - Fugitive of the Judoon and Praxeus
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, Jack! We have no plans to stop doing the show. C37 is taking up a lot of my time right now, and while I won't speak for Mike, I know that while I don't dislike Whittaker's Doctor at all, it's hard to get excited about the Chibnall era. So when he and I both have time to do something besides B-movies, BOTI doesn't tend to be the first thing either of us suggests. However, as you say, this is the sixtieth anniversary year, and I think we'll likely get into that.

• 3 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 11:33 AM, Dan said:

Thanks, Jack! We have no plans to stop doing the show. C37 is taking up a lot of my time right now, and while I won't speak for Mike, I know that while I don't dislike Whittaker's Doctor at all, it's hard to get excited about the Chibnall era. So when he and I both have time to do something besides B-movies, BOTI doesn't tend to be the first thing either of us suggests. However, as you say, this is the sixtieth anniversary year, and I think we'll likely get into that.

I figure IRL stuff is why you guys aren’t trudging through the dregs of TNG S2, more so than that…thing that was called TNG S2? ;)