Episode 15 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge and Slumber Party Massacre II

From the depths of the nightmare plane they return! One is previously underappreciated and currently receiving a modern re-evaluation. The other is super goofy and has the Wings lady in it. Get your Jolt Cola and stay awake for 1985's A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge and 1987's Slumber Party Massacre II![ 1:32:16 ]
[ download ]

Great episode as always! Nightmare 2 is actually the only Elm Street I've seen much footage of. The shower scene with the coach was playing on in the background at a Halloween party I went to once.

I wouldn't call Robert Englund -- who's about 5'10", if the internet is to be believed -- a "comically tiny person" though (I'm 6'7", so believe me, I'm in a position to judge).

• Missy changed the title to Episode 15 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge and Slumber Party Massacre II
  • 1 month later...