The New Mario Brothers DS game

Mr. Keith

:cry: On the main forum page all you see is the heading "The New Mario Brothers game", I was so excited to think Nintendo was making a new one that wasn't for a handheld, but unfortuantly it is. That's not a bad thing as the handheld games are great, yet I still hunger for a new console one.

:cry: On the main forum page all you see is the heading "The New Mario Brothers game", I was so excited to think Nintendo was making a new one that wasn't for a handheld, but unfortuantly it is. That's not a bad thing as the handheld games are great, yet I still hunger for a new console one.

Sorry, I never even thought of that. I fixed the title so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

Sorry, I never even thought of that. I fixed the title so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

Shit, it's alright. I just can't stand the fact that there was only one true Mario game on the 64 and only one on the Gamecube, yet they crank out atleast one a year for the handhelds.