At least three episodes next week

Missy

We recorded a show last night and I was all set to edit / post it today, but then I fell asleep before any of that could get done. :zzz: Since I have no time to do that today, I'll post episode 38 (Jenny's Wizard World Philly recap) on Monday, 39 (Superman Returns) on Tuesday and 40 (Blade: The Series) on Friday.

Depending on how things go, there might be a fourth episode as well. But we'll see about that.

Kellen: The comics are mentioned in episode 38. :happy:

I'm just saying that a "certain segment" contributed by a "certain forumite" may be a "certain length" which may very likely require an additional episode.

Good thing it's D.W., for a second I thought you were expecting me to take over again.

Also, why the surge of episodes now, when I DON'T have my schools high-speed connection to download these? I need to spend 3.5 hours to download a standard episode. ARGH!!

Look forward to everything.

Also, why the surge of episodes now, when I DON'T have my schools high-speed connection to download these? I need to spend 3.5 hours to download a standard episode. ARGH!!

Idunno. Just sort of happened. By the way, here's a link to our very tentative schedule. There are several weeks throughout the year with two or more episodes.

Also on tap (but without dates) are reviews of:

- Doctor Who, season one

- Blade: The Series, season one finale

- Smallville, season six premier

- Owly: Flying Lessons

- The Thing: Idol Of Millions

What are you living in, the dark ages?

Ohhhh-kay... expect episode 39 on Friday. I think.

Jenny won't record the show with me until I write and send a pitch to Marvel. There's two I've been talking about pitching for a while now, and she's sick of me just talking about it. So no show until I write. Since I love doing the show, this might actually serve as motivation for me to write. Assuming I can finish the two-page pitch in the overnight (which I should be able to), you'll finally have our Superman Returns show on Friday.