Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service

James D.

HUZZAH~! :w00t:

A few of you will remember me raving about a new manga from Dark Horse coming out by the end of this year (back in the AWA XII thread). However, I couldn't remember the name of it to save my life. Well, I have finally found it!

The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service

From DarkHorse.com:

Your body is their business! Five young students at a Buddhist university, three guys and two girls, find little call for their job skills in today's Tokyo . . . among the living, that is! But all that stuff in college they were told would never pay off-you know, channeling, dowsing, ESP-gives them a direct line to the dead . . . the dead who are still trapped in their corpses and can't move on to the next reincarnation.

The five form the Kurosagi ("Black Heron”-their ominous bird logo) Corpse Delivery Service: whether suicide, murder, accident, or illness, they'll carry your body wherever it needs to go to free your soul! The kids from Kurosagi can smell a customer a mile away-it's a good thing one of the girls majored in embalming!

I think this is a fantastic concept and I'm going to buy it tomorrow even if I have to go every bookstore within a 20-mile radius to find it. I have very high hopes for this series.