Fragile

JackFetch

Rodriguez Helming Zombie Pic Fragile

Eduardo Rodriguez has signed on to direct zombie film Fragile for Rogue Pictures.

Based on the graphic novel by Stephano Raffaele, the story kicks off after an airborne virus has reduced much of the Earth's population to feral zombies. A recently undead soldier then teams with a female zombie and a human teenager, racing against time to find a cure before being hunted down by the soldier's former military unit.

Jeff Dixon adapted the screenplay of the Humanoids-published graphic novel.

John Baldecchi, Justin Connolly, Pierre Spengler and Fabrice Giger are producing. Keith Dinielli is co-producer.

I've never heard of Fragile. Is it any good?

Rodriguez Helming Zombie Pic Fragile

Eduardo Rodriguez has signed on to direct zombie film Fragile for Rogue Pictures.

Based on the graphic novel by Stephano Raffaele, the story kicks off after an airborne virus has reduced much of the Earth's population to feral zombies. A recently undead soldier then teams with a female zombie and a human teenager, racing against time to find a cure before being hunted down by the soldier's former military unit.

Jeff Dixon adapted the screenplay of the Humanoids-published graphic novel.

John Baldecchi, Justin Connolly, Pierre Spengler and Fabrice Giger are producing. Keith Dinielli is co-producer.

I've never heard of Fragile. Is it any good?

Whoa wait two zombies are working with a livivng person to find a cure? It dosen't quite sound like they are normal zombies...

Fragile: Love Never Dies, is one of my favourite horror comics. No, they are not normal zombies and this is no normal zombie tale.

I love this!!!

Without giving too much away can you explain how the zombies are?

They retain their intelligence and personalities but their bodies are slowly rotting and, as a result, very fragile.

There's sci fi elements too but that would be giving stuff away.