Episode 14

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick reviews three DVDs courtesy of TLA Releasing and Echo Bridge Entertainment. His lovely wife Megan joins in on the review of the German film The Wedding Party, then Desmond goes solo on She-Wolves of the Wasteland and Blood Car. Make sure to get in on Dread Media's first contest to win a copy of Blood Car! The snow is falling down and my throat is tightening by the second! Tunes include: "Dracula's Wedding" by Andre 3000 (featuring Kelis), "Don't Need a Man" by Gwar, "D.I.B. (Drenched in Blood)" by Turbonegro and "Die Slow" by Zombeast. [ 1:10:50 || 32.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_014.mp3

Coming next week, my girlfriend Nicola and I shall sit down and record an alternative commentary to Batman Forever!!! :D

Eh, it might happen in the future - just wanted to pass comment on partners! I did like the review that you and Megan did, Des - the film sounds pretty damn interesting.

Oh, and I bought the Outkast double album, but I can't find the Love Below disc, so I haven't heard that Dracula's Wedding track in AGES!! Great song!

Coming next week, my girlfriend Nicola and I shall sit down and record an alternative commentary to Batman Forever!!! :D

Eh, it might happen in the future - just wanted to pass comment on partners! I did like the review that you and Megan did, Des - the film sounds pretty damn interesting.

Oh, and I bought the Outkast double album, but I can't find the Love Below disc, so I haven't heard that Dracula's Wedding track in AGES!! Great song!

Thanks Ian! Wedding Party is hilarious until it takes a swing for the sobering. I probably wouldn't see it coming if I watched it again. Recommended.

Dracula's Wedding is the best song on that whole double album. Rad chorus