Episode 16

RSS

In this heavy metal episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick reviews the Japanese splatter sci-fi flick Meatball Machine and two comics from Pit. Bros Productions (Henry and Butcher #2 and Legend of Joe Moon #1). News and voicemails aplenty. This week's heavy tunes include: "Meat Sandwich" and "Biledriver" by GWAR, "Crazy Nights" by 3 Inches of Blood and "Blood Red Sandman" by Lordi. Horns in the air and hands in your pockets. Enjoy. [ 39:00 || 17.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_016.mp3

Des, you broke my heart! :cry:

It was I who left the "did I just hear a French hip-hop song" voicemail. It was "anonymous" because I thought you'd recognize my voice. :( Anyway, I actually liked the song. It was just a surprise to hear it, that's all.

Oh, and great music this episode! I really dug the Lordi song!

Des, you broke my heart! :cry:

It was I who left the "did I just hear a French hip-hop song" voicemail. It was "anonymous" because I thought you'd recognize my voice. :( Anyway, I actually liked the song. It was just a surprise to hear it, that's all.

Oh, and great music this episode! I really dug the Lordi song!

Godddaaaaaammmmiiiitttttt!!! That was what I wanted to ask you the past two nights in a row!!!

I thought it sounded a bit like you but I'm used to a Skype-fuzz effect laid over top.

Lordi is the shiz-nit. Fuck the haters!

So, Ian's not worthy of the Union Jack anymore, Yoda? How dare you!

Lordi does rock, and yes I understand how Lordi's win in the Eurovision contest means something over there. I was living in Glasgow three years ago and had the bad fortune of watching it on television. What an irrelevant piece of shit that contest is! I love that Lordi won that song contest with one of their worst songs...