Jumper

JackFetch

• 1 month later...
Over the four-day Presidents' Day weekend, Jumper earned an estimated $31.7 million from 3,428 theaters for an average of $9,247 per location. That makes it the fifth-biggest opening for the weekend ever, trailing just Ghost Rider ($52 million), 50 First Dates ($45.2 million), Daredevil ($45 million) and Constantine ($33.6 million).

Thanks funny since I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Goes to show what a good trailer can do for a shitty movie.

Over the four-day Presidents' Day weekend, Jumper earned an estimated $31.7 million from 3,428 theaters for an average of $9,247 per location. That makes it the fifth-biggest opening for the weekend ever, trailing just Ghost Rider ($52 million), 50 First Dates ($45.2 million), Daredevil ($45 million) and Constantine ($33.6 million).

Thanks funny since I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Goes to show what a good trailer can do for a shitty movie.

That, and there really wasn't a whole lot else opening this weekend. And speaking of shitty movies, look at what the other four biggest-opening movies of the weekend were.

That, and there really wasn't a whole lot else opening this weekend. And speaking of shitty movies, look at what the other four biggest-opening movies of the weekend were.

I actually liked Constantine and Ghost Rider. I also didn't think Daredevil was as bad as everyone else seems to think.

50 First Dates however, sucked ass.

Those three comic book movies combined made over half a billion at the box office. Not bad for "crappy" movies.

I can look past the stars, and the source material. I judge based on if I had a good time watching it. I didn't like DD as much as the others, but I don't hate it like I do Elektra or Batman and Robin.

Jumper was just fine aside from the religious zealot angle they threw in. I'd be far more willing to accept that some big international company had been capturing and dissecting the Jumpers for science than the idea that the Paladins had been hunting them down to exterminate them for centuries. How would they stand a chance without all the technology they use in this film? That being said this was a competant action flick and good fun. The jumping in particular was stunningly realised on several occasions.

I actually liked Constantine and Ghost Rider. I also didn't think Daredevil was as bad as everyone else seems to think.

50 First Dates however, sucked ass.

I actually liked Constantine quite a bit, although it's far from a good movie.

And Daredevil was a thousand times beter in the Director's Cut.