Episode 21

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick and Ben review Cloverfield in another installment of Roadkill Review. Des then goes back into the vault to review the most controversial film ever made: Cannibal Holocaust. Tunes include "New York" by The Sex Pistols, "Cannibal's Hymn" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and, lastly, "Die, Monster, Die" by The Misfits. Bon appetit! [ 49:51 || 22.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_021.mp3

Ha, there was *literally* roadkill in Roadkill Review!!! Gotta love that! Also great to hear Nick Cave! Whilst my knowledge on his work is woeful, I became addicted to Grinderman side project last year, and the delightfully sordid "No Pussy Blues"!

Great stuff as per usual

Ha, there was *literally* roadkill in Roadkill Review!!! Gotta love that! Also great to hear Nick Cave! Whilst my knowledge on his work is woeful, I became addicted to Grinderman side project last year, and the delightfully sordid "No Pussy Blues"!

Great stuff as per usual

Thanks Ian! Grinderman is great. If you need to check out Nick Cave the following albums are best: Let Love in, Murder Ballads, Lyre of Orpheus/Abattoir Blues.

We literally came within a foot of hitting a kid on a skateboard (he was coming down the hill in the middle of the road in pitch black light wearing black clothes in icy conditions) and apparently almost hit a deer on the way home though I can neither confirm or deny that.

Cheers, Ian.