A Casual TV Fan's Guide: The Flash, part one

RSS

TV shows on DVD are popular enough that Hollywood went on strike over them. However, they can get pretty expensive, especially if, like me in this scenario, you're not a diehard fan of the show in question and just want to watch an episode or two. I therefore present to you possibly the most important thing you will ever read in your life: if I'm not going to buy a TV series, what discs should I order from Netflix?

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/reviews/m/flash-01

Though I felt some of your thoughts could have been expanded, overall I enjoyed the piece and really dig the idea behind this new series!

Appreciated, sir. It's a work in progress. The first draft could have been a book, and there my have been some overjudicious cutting. :blush:

Any ideas for future installments, lay 'em on me.

Quit being so funny, Dan...you're making me self-conscious.

This is a great first installment. I got the set for Christmas this past year and my mom was like "You better like this, it was expensive." I was like "Duh, I loved this when I was a kid!"

Then I watched the pilot, and only the pilot. I'll give the series another shot as long as you're covering it. Well done, sir.

This is a great first installment. I got the set for Christmas this past year and my mom was like "You better like this, it was expensive." I was like "Duh, I loved this when I was a kid!"

Then I watched the pilot, and only the pilot.

I can kinda see that. This definitely requires allowing yourself to be in a certain mindset. TV was paced and written differently back then. That has to be borne in mind a little bit.

I'll give the series another shot as long as you're covering it. Well done, sir.

:blush:

The Flash TV show was great. Mark Hamill as The Trickster owned.

is there anything Mark Hamil can't do? he's a badass jedi, an awesome voice actor and awesome all around actor

not to mention a comics historian, and just an all around nice guy.

oh yeah i remember seeing him in a Superman documentary

is there anything Mark Hamil can't do? he's a badass jedi, an awesome voice actor and awesome all around actor

he also wrote, directed and starred in the excellent film Comic Book: The Movie.

he also wrote, directed and starred in the excellent film Comic Book: The Movie.

I still need to watch that

I still need to watch that

It's not bad. Everyone's having fun, and it's pretty infectious.