Episode 28

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick takes a look at the upcoming gay horror film Socket, and then the Belgian survivalist horror film Calvaire (The Ordeal). He also reluctantly returns to review the second issue of Dead of Night featuring Man-Thing. Tunes include: "Plug in Baby" by Muse, "Deliverance" by Dredger, "Sex is Violent" by Jane's Addiction featuring Diamanda Galas, "Fuck the World" by Turbonegro and "Lonesome Town" by Ricky Nelson. Check out www.horror-mall.com. [ 48:42 || 22.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_028.mp3

Well, I'm a bit partial to Jimmy Buffett, some might think that a bit odd. But Nelson? Just can't get into. As a matter of fact I had to just switch it off :angel:

Still, a good show and hope you have plenty of listener feedback--as a matter of fact I'm praying for it.

On the other hand, I'd kinda like to hear who you'd play if you don't get any

Is it sad that I like that song? Ricky Nelson is some of the first music I ever listened to...

If anything, I liked the karioke! Then again, I like that sorta thing in general - here's proof from when I was living in Banff:

n273100761_24832_4427.jpg

On topic, I loved the sound effect at the beginning (Sexual Deviance - yay!!!) and the playing of Muse, who are one of my favourite bands - especially live. That needs to be on a "things to do before you die" list.