80's Knight Rider Complete Series

This comes off of

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Knight-Ri...Announced/10109

Were you one of the Knight Rider fans that held off buying the season sets due to the problems with Universal's DVD-18s (the double-sided discs)? Well, we have great news for you, they've just announced the complete series with 24 single-sided discs. Besides moving to single-sided discs, the specs remain the same as the season sets; no new bonus material has been added, though you'll get the set in a fancy package. Universal lists the package as "K.I.T.T. Gift Box with Flashing Lights & Sound Chip." Very cool!

The set carries a suggested price of $139.98, and will be released on October 21. Unfortunately a shot of the packaging isn't available yet, but we'll post it as soon as it is.

All I have to say is YES!!!!!!!!

I only have Season 1 and that was because of the two-sided disc. I'm glad I stopped buying..

• 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I'M THE ULTIMATE KNIGHT RIDER FAN!!! (in my own opinion)

here's a pic of the complete series box front view

KRCompleteSeries.jpg

when you push the button it plays the 80's theme wayyyyyyyy coooooooooooolll

Just like most people that are children of the 80's Knight Rider was a cult favorite I did buy all the single season DVD sets when they came out but had a ton of problems playing them because Universal loves to do the dual layer DVD's well with this NEW Complete Series which I will be getting because I sold all my single season sets Those Discs are onesided only and the features that were on the original season sets I am unsure of any NEW features but still

KNIGHT RIDER ROCKS!!!!

KnightRiderKITT1.jpg

KittHappens.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I've got it below are some pics that I've taken when I got the Complete Series DVD set of KR home !!!!!!!!!!!!

da821892.jpg

c95f0524.jpg

9d2db7e5.jpg

1d3e82a6.jpg

b926ea84.jpg

then there's the Slim DVD cases just as in the Season 2-4 DVD sets The Season one set was a fold out case that had the discs inside it.

12362177.jpg

d1874120.jpg

c8c7849d.jpg

here are 2 pics that are of the info slip that came with the set they show the whole info slip and a mini portion showing you the single sided discs. I didn't want to open them all at the same time lol

c7a11420.jpg

ba67ea13.jpg

sorry about the transformers being in the background :laugh:

I plan on watching this show from beginning to end. The writing a huge review for it. So watch out Mike MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

also sorry for the abundance of pics :D

KNIGHT RIDER RULES!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Here's my breakdown of the "in conitinuty" of episodes. These are the episodes I can watch at any and all times.

Season 1

Knight Of The Phoenix

Trust Doesn't Rust

A Plush Ride

The Topaz Connection

White Bird

Season 2

Goliath

Goliath Returns

The Mouth Of The Snake

Let It Be Me

Season 3

Knight Of The Drones

K.I.T.T. Vs K.A.R.R.

Junk Yard Dog

Season 4

Knight Of The Juggernaut

Sky Knight

The Scent Of Roses (should have been the Series Finale) and I consider it as such

Killer K.I.T.T.