Episode 54

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick sits down and talks horror comics, movies and punk rock with writer Steve Niles. Then he reviews Steve's upcoming comic City of Dust, and Michael David Sims joins him to review Dead of Night Featuring Devil-Slayer from Brian Keene and Marvel Comics. You have one more week to enter the Jigsaw Man / Apparatus Revolution / Devil's Due contest, and a winner will be decided next week. Tunes include: "Thog," "Killing Direction" and "Smoking Hole" by Gray Matter, as well as "Black Heart, Blue Scars" by Sutter Kane. [ 2:03:59 || 56.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_054.mp3

This is probably my favourite interview yet. Flowed really well and was surprisingly long, despite not feeling lengthy at all. Great stuff!

Thanks Ian. I have to agree. Some interviews, whether they go well or its pulling teeth, come across as someone wanting to push their shit and go. Steve genuinely wanted to talk about stuff. We talked about punk rock for 20 minutes before I started recording!