Can-Am Conversations #01

Missy

Logan, spot on with the Final Fantasy shizzle.

Thank you, but do you mean about VII or what I said in general?

Everything in general.

Sure, where's my personal kudos

Uh, excellent posture, Kscriv.

Hey I'm just gunning for cheap sympathy

Thanks.  I appreciate this a lot.  I have one question though.  Where did the banner come from?  Because it's frickin' awesome!  I'll have to thank whoever made it. :wub:

*raises hand* I made it.

You really like it? Should I keep it for future installments?

Thanks.  I appreciate this a lot.  I have one question though.  Where did the banner come from?  Because it's frickin' awesome!  I'll have to thank whoever made it. :wub:

*raises hand* I made it.

It is awesome. Truly awesome. Thank you so very much, and I would be ashamed if we didn't keep that until the series is as stale as the Dudley Boyz on a year long face turn.

I like the idea and would love to see you guys keep doing this in some shape or form. I think a couple parts could've had a bit more discussions to it, but that's probably because I'm spoiled with Matt and Johns group column back at the Oratory. :)

Anyway, keep it up.

Well I plan on doing this more often so long as Logan is on board (and I'm pretty sure he is.) Also, BANNER IS TIGHT. Finally, with due time we'll be as good as John & Matt. Just you wait and see.

*raises hand* I made it.

canambanner.jpg

You thought changing the font on the mainpage would trip me up, didn't you, Yoda? :)

A-Lo (your new nickname) and Kscriv, more of these are needed.

Edit: Yoda, you may want to shrink that, though.

canambanner.jpg

You thought changing the font on the mainpage would trip me up, didn't you, Yoda? :)

That rules! So you must die now!

Logan and K: Would you rather have DJ's banner or mine? (I don't care either way; I just want to make sure you guys are happy.)