DCAU's For Sale items

Guest TFG1Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

My buddy got 2 iPod Touch 16GB models 4 xmas he already had a 3rd one that he was using he's selling these for $200.00 a piece I've known this guy and actually rented out his garage a number of years back he's really cool his name is Sean he lives like 20 miles from me so I know him very well.

Anyone that is williong to pay $200 for a 16GB iPod Touch let me know in this thread... he told me he's putting them on ebay later tonight but will take first offering before then. After he puts them on ebay I'll post the link in here :D

My buddy got 2 iPod Touch 16GB models 4 xmas he already had a 3rd one that he was using he's selling these for $200.00 a piece I've known this guy and actually rented out his garage a number of years back he's really cool his name is Sean he lives like 20 miles from me so I know him very well.

Anyone that is williong to pay $200 for a 16GB iPod Touch let me know in this thread... he told me he's putting them on ebay later tonight but will take first offering before then. After he puts them on ebay I'll post the link in here :D

how many songs does a 16GB hold? I have over 6,000 songs

Guest DCAUFan1051

how many songs does a 16GB hold? I have over 6,000 songs

yeah like mike said.... I have the 16GB Nano but what my buddy is selling are 2 16GB iPod Touches which I have no idea on the storage capacity I'd assume it's the same as the nano but I'm half asleep as I'm typing this if your interested PM me :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Hmm. For some odd reason I read "Touch" as "Nano." Anyway, the 16GB Touch holds 3500 songs. I assume the 500-song difference between the 16GB Nano and 16GB Touch is due to the Touch's interface taking up more storage space than the Nano's.

That could be a possibility as far as the interface... I've never even picked up a Touch because I have the iPhone and it's better in my opinion then the Touch but I love my 16GB Nano that I overstretched my budget on a few months ago. It's sooo freakin cool.

Apparently you were sleeping when you typed the Mike like I have been in a few posts I've made within the last 2 weeks :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Mike, I might know someone who'll want both. Give me a few hours to get in touch with them.

Questions

Where does the iPod dock with the speakers? I don't see a slot. Does the bit with the Bose logo slide out?

How long have you had the items?

Are you asking for $150-200 total, or $150-200 each?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...