Episode 71

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Darryll stops by to review two realistic nail-biters: the adaptation of his novel Red, and a cinema verite creeper by the name of Home Movie. Hear some talk about the past year and the year to come as far as Dread Media is concerned, two in-depth reviews and tunes galore: "Seeing Red" by Killing Joke, "Revenge" by Black Flag, "Family" by John Zorn and "Whenever We Come Back" by Breaking the Jar. [ 1:14:09 || 33.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_071.mp3

Huzzah!

Two things peeps:

1. Red is a fucking awesome film.

2. Anyone even thinking of getting a shipment from Fright-rags.com should do so this month with the DREAD10 coupon code. Just sayin'!

This Thursday, they are retiring 15 tshirt designs never to be sold again. They are overstock and will be marked down and placed in a clearance section on the website. Also, 5 new designs will debut (along with three new hoodies) on Thursday as well. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of ridiculous prices on shirts that will no longer be produced while supporting your favorite horror podcast

I was stunned to hear that old FYEO trailer, and thought yopu were simply currying E-2 Award favour by playing that, Des! Then I remembered the email :blush:

Funny that. I never actually realized that mentioned the start date until listening back. Next time I do that, I'll edit that part out.

Who's yopu?

I was stunned to hear that old FYEO trailer, and thought yopu were simply currying E-2 Award favour by playing that, Des! Then I remembered the email :blush:

Funny that. I never actually realized that mentioned the start date until listening back. Next time I do that, I'll edit that part out.

Who's yopu?

Ian The Drunk calls everyone yopu.