Episode 20

RSS

After an extended break over the holiday season, Kellen is back for this 20th episode spectacular! Inside, a review of the rock anime BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, with a heavy sampling of music from the show. Also, Kellen debuts a new co-host. Click. Listen. Rock out! [ 1:12:08 || 33.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/animezingp...imezing_020.mp3

Ha. Probably the best episode yet. You two really play off each other well.

Groovy music too.

The quick mention reminds me. You going to cover Berserk at some point?

I would Love to review Berserk, Its of my favorite shows, it depends if Kellen would have me on the show again :)

Well then, Kellen we should talk lol, Plus I own Berserk so Kellen no pirating involved

He definitely should. I was a fan.

Well I would love to come back. So we have a request for Berserk plus I was thinking Street Fighter II The Animated Movie[uncut] One of my personal favs, which i also own.

I plan on doing a write up of that at some point. It'd be cool to hear some other thoughts on it.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please share your vast BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad knowledge with me:

Towards the end of the podcast, but before the last song, you played what was obviously a BECK song. What was it called, and was it Koyuki or Chiba on vocals?

By the way, this was a fantastic episode. :lol:

It was definitely Koyuki singing and the song is called "Slip Out", thanks for the kinds words, a new episode goes up tomorrow :)