Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

Another one of my searches turned up no threads for this show. So I decided to start it. I love watching 24 I need to get the DVDs to be caught up on everything that has happened in the last 7 years but wanted to see if anyone else was watching the show? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions:

Mutumbo's wife is actually a baddie and is the other guy's lover. That's why he insisted on her getting kidnapped with him, and why she opened the safe room door.

Two of the old CTU crew are going to die. I think it will be the old director and Tony.

Chloe and Janis are going to meet face to face, and they will hate each other because of their hacker rivalry. I actually can't wait for this scene. I'm really happy with the way Janeane Garofalo is playing Janis. The whole torture sub plot is interesting knowing how she is politically in real life.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I agree with the hacker rivalry

I'm not going to make any predictions with this show because every time I've tried in previous seasons I've been dead wrong and surprised with where they've taken each day.

I do like the whole government corruption angle that was different then what we've had before.

DYK: The guy that plays Agent Moss also played the Junior Varsity Coach Ryan in D3: The Might Ducks :D that's all I remember him from

wonder if they'll bring Jon Voight back in to tie in with the Redemption storyline that preceeded the season?

• 3 weeks later...

It's annoying how they make the mole character so obvious every year. Other than that, this season so far's been great.

wonder if they'll bring Jon Voight back in to tie in with the Redemption storyline that preceeded the season?

He's due back for the 2 episode mid-season on March 2nd, I hear.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I just got done watching the newest episode....and Im speachless. What do you guys think?

I'm loving this season. Mondays episode was a total cliffhanger..... Loved it!

It's about damn time they're gonna blow up the White House LOL

How did the flash drive not get fried when they shocked him? Also, it can't be very smart to implant it without putting it in some kind of case as it was covered in blood. I doubt it would still work after that.

Speaking of the drive, how stupid was it for Jack to give it to a random helicopter pilot when there is a vast government conspiracy going on and nobody knew who was involved?

How did the flash drive not get fried when they shocked him? Also, it can't be very smart to implant it without putting it in some kind of case as it was covered in blood. I doubt it would still work after that.

Speaking of the drive, how stupid was it for Jack to give it to a random helicopter pilot when there is a vast government conspiracy going on and nobody knew who was involved?

1) The flash drive was covered in a protector, Thats why it still worked. I have one similar for my micro sd card.

2) The piolt would not know what it was. And it was covered in blood. Beside's Jack had to get to moss as soon as possible, He just had to trust a piolt wasnt corrupt or knew what it was.

1) The flash drive was covered in a protector, Thats why it still worked. I have one similar for my micro sd card.

2) The piolt would not know what it was. And it was covered in blood. Beside's Jack had to get to moss as soon as possible, He just had to trust a piolt wasnt corrupt or knew what it was.

The paramedic said there was electronic interference so the drive was getting electricity into it. It would be fried.

The pilot would have had to call and say where he's going and why since they are very strict about those kinds of things. Anyone on the police force that is corrupt could have heard shot down the helicopter.

I'm watching it right now and it doesn't look like it's in a case, and if it is one end is open.

The paramedic said there was electronic interference so the drive was getting electricity into it. It would be fried.

The pilot would have had to call and say where he's going and why since they are very strict about those kinds of things. Anyone on the police force that is corrupt could have heard shot down the helicopter.

I'm watching it right now and it doesn't look like it's in a case, and if it is one end is open.

1) The case was medal, We know this because the paramedic said there was metal plate in him.

2) Sean called in the warrent, No one on the police force was aware of what was happening.

1) The case was medal, We know this because the paramedic said there was metal plate in him.

2) Sean called in the warrent, No one on the police force was aware of what was happening.

You know, Jack, I rewatched it...and yah...your right. Major flaw. Oh and how the hell was sean able to move his arm after he shot him self?

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow night's episode..... bout time in this seven year run that they

blow up the White House

.... it isn't really a spoiler since it was in the preview last week. However I wouldn't want to "spoil" it for anyone who didn't see last weeks episode. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

the following are some of the highlights and a thought from me on tonight's episode. I put them in spoilers in case people haven't seen tonight's 24.

Let's see first off Juma gets into the White House. We see that Voight's character is behind everything. Jack is released by Bill and aides in getting the President into the lockdown. WOW is all I can say best 2 hr event this season yet.

the following are some of the highlights and a thought from me on tonight's episode. I put them in spoilers in case people haven't seen tonight's 24.

Let's see first off Juma gets into the White House. We see that Voight's character is behind everything. Jack is released by Bill and aides in getting the President into the lockdown. WOW is all I can say best 2 hr event this season yet.

There were so many plot holes...I really don't want to get into it... At least not now. All I will say right now, the show is being written for little teenies who want action and espionage. Not a audience who wants to see a crime drama of a day in the life of jack bauer.

Guest DCAUFan1051

There were so many plot holes...I really don't want to get into it... At least not now. All I will say right now, the show is being written for little teenies who want action and espionage. Not a audience who wants to see a crime drama of a day in the life of jack bauer.

Doug, I'm sorry but I must disagree with you. The full on government conspiracy thing in 24 has never been done before. This is a very cool storyline, and yes while the first few episodes seem like it's the regular 24 with Jack chasing after some terrorist I think they put a lot of thinking into Day 7 so far. Every TV action adventure, drama has plot holes it wouldn't be TV without them. I dunno maybe it's the fact that I'm a 24 fanboy but I do think that this season has been one of the best.

I wonder if Kimberly will show up at all? It's weird for me seeing the guy that plays Moss in that role because all I can visualize him doing is scolding Charlie and the Ducks in D3 :laugh: I like how they've tied in some of the stuff from the prequel too.

Guest DCAUFan1051

last night's episode = :holyshit: I might actually rewatch it tonight!! yay for DVR

Bill dies awww

:cry:

Is it just me or is Voight's character in this kinda like the one he played in Enemy Of The State?

My predictions:

Mutumbo's wife is actually a baddie and is the other guy's lover. That's why he insisted on her getting kidnapped with him, and why she opened the safe room door.

Two of the old CTU crew are going to die. I think it will be the old director and Tony.

Not doing too bad so far.

Guest DCAUFan1051
My predictions:

Not doing too bad so far.

:laugh: yeah well with juma dead I think your wife prediction is out. I think they're taking a more domesticated route now with Voight calling the shots.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm really liking the show this season, some of the stuff has been truly awesome.

I get the feeling that the president and her chief of staff have somethin goin on......

dunno if I'm reading too much into it though. :D

I actually kinda like the president's daughter. I don't see her as neccesarily being a bitch. Last episode, she was defending herself from an accusation. If anything,I trust Ethan less than I don't trust Olivia. She's actually a somewhat interesting character. She's being set up as this season's Sherrie Palmer. If she turns out not to be working an angle, then she's someone we can cheer for the downfall of. If she is truly sincere, then she might get the Chloe treatment and end up being a sympathetic character down the line.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I actually kinda like the president's daughter. I don't see her as neccesarily being a bitch. Last episode, she was defending herself from an accusation. If anything,I trust Ethan less than I don't trust Olivia. She's actually a somewhat interesting character. She's being set up as this season's Sherrie Palmer. If she turns out not to be working an angle, then she's someone we can cheer for the downfall of. If she is truly sincere, then she might get the Chloe treatment and end up being a sympathetic character down the line.

but it's taken almost 5days-years for chole to become sympathetic.... so I seriously doubt they can turn the daughter around in just the rest of the hours in the day.... and sherrie palmer was a truly evil woman! I commend Oliva for wanting to protect her mother and everything but the way she comes off is just bad in my opinion. Besides I think there's some

hidden agenda with her and Ethan..... like either he's her real father or they were lovers that went south.

or something like that :D