Is It Wednesday Yet?

RSS

I'd love to see the Mirror's Edge girl from that cover standing upright.

21928t5.jpg

The main character, Faith, is dispatching two baddies with a move that, if not anatomically impossible, is something that I can only hope my future wife is capable of performing.

I just about ruined another perfectly good monitor with projectile beverage spitting. Great contributions this week, DW, as always you're driving me to rethink the way I write.

I just about ruined another perfectly good monitor with projectile beverage spitting. Great contributions this week, DW, as always you're driving me to rethink the way I write.

Oh no. Please don't change a thing. I only write like that because I simply can't pull off the kind of writing you do.

Great set this week fellas! I do believe that my review of Gravel would have been quite different. One of the best comics out there? What, Crossed too?

Gravel is one of the best since really nothing has impressed me much this last year, outside of the expected stuff. Crossed, as much as we joke about it, is not a good book, and I'm fully aware of it, but it's stupid fun. With Gravel, Ellis managed to make a meetingstastic narrative with the occasional fight a lot more interesting than it had any right to be.