Episode 23

RSS

Re: Ninja Ninja.

I actually figured that Afro himself was trying so hard to be his own father than Ninja Ninja is all the personality traits he has that he don't live up to that ideal, he's actually the exact opposite of Afro Senior. Afro projects only the attitude of his father and Ninja Ninja is the wild crazy irresponsible cowardly side that he has to bottle up in order to maintain that ideal.

Things this show need more :happy: -

- Kellen saying "This is going to sound racist but..."

- Swearing.

- Brandi Lumpstein insulting more nations and peoples.

Fun show guys, I'll check out the next one.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I haven't finished listening but as Stav said excellent show.... I think the addition of Brennan as your cohort Kellen really helps..... I think there's only 2 people that do podcasts by themselves sometimes that really excel at it. Having a cohost is a better way to go because as Mike's said in the past it gives you someone to bounce ideas off of and react to etc etc.

Re: Ninja Ninja.

I actually figured that Afro himself was trying so hard to be his own father than Ninja Ninja is all the personality traits he has that he don't live up to that ideal, he's actually the exact opposite of Afro Senior. Afro projects only the attitude of his father and Ninja Ninja is the wild crazy irresponsible cowardly side that he has to bottle up in order to maintain that ideal.

Things this show need more :happy: -

- Kellen saying "This is going to sound racist but..."

- Swearing.

- Brandi Lumpstein insulting more nations and peoples.

Fun show guys, I'll check out the next one.

I like your theory. :)