Episode 307

RSS

This time around Dan and Mike examine two hardcovers collecting classic Marvel stories from the early 1980s (Cloak & Dagger: Child of Darkness, Child of Light and Avengers: Hawkeye), then they take a look at a hit from the 1990s (Starman: Sins of the Father). [ 1:02:00 || 28.6 MB ]]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_307.mp3

I'm interested to hear about C&D. I remember it fondly but haven't read it in quite some time. I had an aborted Marvel Epic Cloak and Dagger submission ready to go when Marvel shit-canned that project. it was a good one. Maybe I'll tweak it for when their submission guidelines are straightened out.

I already know Mike loves the art.

I am a big fan of Starman and I'm glad you've started to explore it. I'm not saying Starman is the best book ever but I think it really does more to encompass the DCU than any other volumes they've published. From the generational heroes of the JSA to mystical forces to outer space and even the Vertigo books, Starman is like a living roadmap of the entire universe. Its also possibly my favorite use of the big two in guest appearences. DC has never felt more like one coherent entity than it has in the pages of Starman.