Episode 333

RSS

Most comic book fans who attend conventions are polite people who are willing to wait in lines for autographs and sketches. But sometimes there are those who are so self-entitled they cross a line, souring what's supposed to be a fun experience. It's to that group that Des and Mike have a few choice words. [ 1:11:18 || 33.0 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_333.mp3

Listening now.

The autograph before the panel people sound like pricks, Des is right, maybe you can get an autograph afterwards if they have time, but you go to the panel, for the panel, not to get an autograph.

Agreeing about the sketches, if I want a sketch from someone, I would wait in line if I wanted it badly enough.

Also, it really is weird, he went out of his way to act like a tool to a creator he didn't like, the guy was a jackass.

I may not be the most sociable person, but I know that if I see someone I don't like somewhere I avoid them, simple as that.

I don't like Frank Millers art, but if I were to go up to him, I would say, I really enjoyed Year one and thanks for doing that book.